Embedding your lead magnet on your (Medium.com)[https://medium.com] posts couldn't be easier. Medium.com uses Embed.ly to automatically expand the raw URL and insert the embed code into your post.
- Go to ContentUpgrade.me and click on your lead magnet.
- Click “Embed”.
- Click the little “clipboard” icon next to the URL. That’ll copy the URL to your computer’s clipboard.
- Open up your article on Medium.com
- Put your cursor at the spot where you want the lead magnet form to appear (a new line is usually best).
- Paste the URL (in Windows press Ctrl+V, on a Mac press Command+V, or right-click with your mouse and choose Paste).
- Watch the URL magically transform into your lead magnet.
You can use this same lead magnet on multiple posts, and even in multiple places in the same post.